This was also the weekend we kicked off Eliot's new phase...loving noted at the Princess Phase. I for one am not sure why it is that some girls go crazy for princesses, but fight as hard as I might, my little girl is a girly girl who loves a tutu and a tiara. God help me when she's a teenager...let's just hope this phase wears off soon! So this birthday she got a cinderella (aka "cindallella") dress, a "tangled" dress and a ballerina tutu like Tallulah (for those mom's out there that share my pain...you should read Tallulah's tutu).
She's also figured out that there's still more birthday to come....so in another two weeks I think it's going to start all over again..Is it my birthday? Do I get a cupcake? Can I wear my princess dress? And the answer will most certainly be yes! After all, we should all feel like a princess right?





No comments:
Post a Comment