Week #3 and we're finally getting into a routine (if you can call not getting out of bed until 9:30 or 10:00am a routine). Everyone says don't start your day until you've gotten at least 8 hours of sleep so I'm taking that to heart.
Elliot is quite the feisty one at night but continues to sleep "like a baby" during the day making bed time a little challenge. But Sunday and Monday, little miss Elliot gave her momma a huge gift by sleeping for 5 hours in a row both nights. I started the week out feeling energized and refreshed. While she's not repeated that feat since, I'm hoping that sneak a few of those in once and awhile.
Today we had a big field trip and went for a long walk over to our friend Joan's for some tea and much needed "grown up" conversation. Thanks so much for having us!
We've got a big weekend planned this week with her first pumpkin carving on Saturday (daddy is sure to help her make something great) and then a baby shower for John F & Shannon. We are looking forward to introducing her to some more of friends.
Next week her Aunt Tiffany is coming from Chicago and we're so looking forward to seeing her.
And now I'm off to bed since she's sleeping...nite :-)
What an absolutely GORGEOUS girl!!
ReplyDelete