Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Yay XMas!!! What an amazing first Xmas for us all. David and I could not have asked for a more amazing gift than little Elliot. While she'll be too young to remember how much fun it was, it's something David and I will never, ever forget. This year marks our fifth XMas in Portland. To kick off the festivities we spent XMas eve at the Peters. We said it last night..."to friends that are family." We love you so much and the holiday just wouldn't be the same without you guys. Elliot got her first two Breen & Radko ornaments and we can't wait to add them to the tree. And nothing could have been more fun than watching the gang dressed up in their holiday snuggies! (I know what I'm getting for David next year...) :-) Today we woke up, dressed Elliot in her Santa hat and opened some gifts. What fun! Our friend Jenn brough some holiday cheer before we headed out to Cousin Jenna's for an afternoon fun with she, Zack, Renya and Gavin! As always, the company and the food were fabulous. We've developed an amazing family tradition and look forward to watching Elliot grow so she can enjoy these two days as much as we do every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment