


Well it's been a pretty busy week here in the Neves household (if you're reading this, hopefully you've got a few mins b/c this could be a long one). It all started last Sunday when we had to "baby proof" the house. David had to put safety latches in all the kitchen cupboards because miss thing can now get into them. The dogs...well they just have no idea what to do with her now that she's reeking havoc on their meal time, sneaking up behind them and dumping over their food bowls. It's quite a site.
This past weekend has been filled with lots of fun activities. On Friday, I took the afternoon off and Elliot and I went to Katie and Keris' house for the afternoon. As usual the girls had a blast and we spent the day outside since it was almost 65 degrees outside. Then, Momma got a nite out with the ladies to celebrate Erica's b-day. Thanks for babysitting Daddy while I was out! Stayed out till 11:30 (might as well be 4 in morning as early as I go to bed these days). A huge thanks to Stacey for bringing the Exersaucer to Mixers. It's now home and Elliot loves it.
Saturday was another big day. We went for a walk with Lindsay and "soon to arrive" baby Tosky. Elliot can't wait to meet her new girlfriend. Then, a long walk with David down to University of Portland to wish him good luck for his interview for the Providence Grant (for nursing school). Which leads me to my next bit of news...David just found out he's been accepted to Nursing School at U P. He's waiting on a few more schools before he makes a final decision.
Today...Elliot and I went to brunch and then met up with Dad and some of Elliot's friends at the Columbia Pool for an afternoon of swimming. Nothing tires her out more than an hour at the pool. It was so fun to see Evan, Raya, Lydia and Ella (and of course their parents). Hope to do it again next week.
It's Spring Break here in Portland this week so David's out of school. I imagine he and Elliot will have lots of fun adventures this week. Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment