Friday, March 12, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...





Okay...so I'm not really leaving, I just go home, but you get the idea. This week I had my first really big work trip so I was gone for almost 5 days. If I thought the last trip was hard (1.5 days), this one was excruciating. All I can say is thank god for video chatting b/c I got to see Elliot, David and even my sister Tiffany while I was gone.

And speaking of my sister...thank you T for coming to Portland while I was gone to hang with Elliot and David. I know David really appreciated the extra help and I know Elliot loving having her Aunt T here too!!!

I understand another shout out needs to go to Auntie Jami who watched her for a few hours Wed night (I also heard the munchkin lady wasn't as happy as she could have been). So thank you too Jami.

We are so lucky to have such awesome friends and family who are able to come and help when I'm traveling. Makes it much easier for me to go away.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment