

So we just returned from a 6 day visit to Texas. Can't begin to say what a great time we had (I almost didn't mind that it was 95 degrees with 100% humidity). We did so much in a short period of time that I'm sure I'm going to have to break up the trip in a few posts.
Austin (Part 1)
We landed on Sunday in Austin and headed over to the Chase household. Huge thanks to April's folks for letting us stay at their place. It was great to land in one spot and not have to drive anymore after a long travel day. All the aunts, uncles and cousins came for dinner and a late afternoon swim. Elliot loves the water and the salt water pool was a dream!
Elliot and Teagin had so much fun together. I think Teagin's favorite thing to do was to give Elliot her bottle. Every time was ready to eat, Teagin was there to help!
No comments:
Post a Comment