We welcomed the most beautiful baby girl into the world. And in an instant, our life was changed forever. I know I speak for both David and I when I say there's nothing more amazing. And we're thankful every day that we took this leap of faith. Now one year later she's no longer this little baby, she's a little person who's learning and growing and changing every single day. We can't wait to get up and see what new thing she's going to learn.
And today...she learned what it means to have a "sugar high." We've been pretty successful up until now keeping her from sugar, but as a special birthday treat...she had a pumpkin spice cupcake! Clearly by the look of things...she loved every bite ;-)
We want to thank all of our friends and family who've been such a huge part of the journey thus far and we can't wait to share the next many years with all of you.
Wow! Happy happy happy birthday, Little E!
ReplyDelete