Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Walking Around the Zoo
So the zoo had discount Tuesday today - only a $4 admission for adults! I loaded E into the car and met up with a couple of guys from the Portland Dads email group, including Geordi and Grant (Hi guys!!!). We walked around the zoo a little bit. E watched the big kids play in the garden. She didn't want to be put down in the monkey cages (I mean, really, who does?) She ignored the polar bears. But she was rapt in front of the sea lions and their underwater viewing area. Similarly, she liked watching the big Amazonian fish and turtles. She was scared of the elephants, so I couldn't get a good pic of her there.
And we ended the day with her testing the integrity of the zoo lights. She was very busy double checking that the lights were securely fastened to the supports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment