Whew! What a week. We kicked off the week (or ended the weekend) with a b-day party for Elliot's buddy Tobey (aka Super Tobey). Elliot had a blast, ate some cake, played in the gym and appropriately crashed out after all the fun.
This week marks the first full week of daycare for E and the official start of the UP Nursing program for David. So what's that mean for mom...well, I had a quite house with few distractions and managed to get a lot of work done. But it's safe to say, I miss both E and daddy and I've had to get used to not seeing either of them during the day. Was a little sad for me, ain't gonna lie. :-(
But, everyone seems to have made it through unscathed and Elliot is really starting to enjoy her day care. She loves her teachers and has made a new little gal pal, Avie who's absolutely cute as can be. Since the daycare has a webcam, I can check in on the girls regularly and more often than not, the two of them are running around playing hide and seek or reading a book with teacher Mary. Certainly makes life a lot easier to see her having fun.
Another big weekend as we celebrate more birthdays, get together with some old friends from our mom & me playgroup and some swimming lessons. We'll have lots to share after it's all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment