For a wonderful visit. Elliot just loved having Nana and Papa here for David's graduation. It's been way to long since we've seen them in person and we enjoyed the 5 days. As usual, we had a jam packed schedule...Nana and Papa may need a vacation from their vacation now that they're home!
We went to OMSI, and the "theater" (ok so it was a kids restaurant that had a singer, but who's arguing), played in the park, went to Powell's books, looked at the boats on the Columbia from Nana & Papa's hotel, hit several of our favorite restaurants and read lots, and lots, and lots of stories.
Nana must have ready Hello Kitty 20 times when she rode in the back seat next to Elliot. Elliot keeps asking if I"ll read her stories while I"m driving. I think she liked having the extra passengers to entertain her while we drove! Sorry kiddo, you're on your own again for awhile!
And I know that David sure loved having them here for his graduation. We hope they'll come back and visit soon. xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment