Monday, February 15, 2010

I love hiking...






For those reading back posts, we did make it out to the Gorge today for a hike. We were joined by John, Shannon, Jack, Sara and Lochlan (and let's not forget Cowboy and Conner) and had an awesome time. The weather was beautiful (if a little chilly for the babies). Four miles didn't used to seem that much, but with a baby on your back, it adds a whole new level of excitement.

And this evening we had dinner with Auntie Lisa. Thanks for bringing the delicious wine and dessert (don't worry Elliot, you'll get to enjoy those treats someday).

Thanks to all for a truly fun day. Great way to end the long weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I had such a great time snuggling with one of the calmest and cutest babies around! Too bad she kind of hogged the wine and dessert, but I'll bring more if I'm invited back.

    ReplyDelete