


Yesterday, Elliot and I made our annual visit down to the Saturday Market with "Auntie" Julie. This is always good people watching. But who knew the most interesting site we'd see was actually

at brunch at Mother's. So we're sitting outside and this guy pull ups on his motorcycle with a side car and two dogs. Cute and funny, but not as strange as what he does next. He actually puts the dogs in chairs at the table outside and a few mins later as we're leaving, he's feeding the dogs eggs, sausage and potatoes at the table. Weird!The rest of the week was much less exciting. I got the Hand, Foot, Mouth from Elliot. And let's just say Momma was not a good a patient as Elliot. But we're all on the mend here and feeling better.
Elliot is also just on the verge of crawling. She's spending most of her day on her hands and knees bouncing around. She's taking 1-2 "steps" and then kind of tumbles over. It's pretty cute.
Elliot and I are headed to Minneapolis this week this week and can't wait to see everyone. Mom, Tiff and Jason are even coming up from Chicago. I think Dad is ready for some fun this weekend while we're gone! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment