Monday, May 24, 2010

Lot's going on...





Elliot continues to share her "party tricks" with everyone that will watch. She and I so much fun on Friday at Auntie Erica's! She got lots of good "loot" from Ava (2 huge bags of clothes) for when she's a little bigger. Plus we got to meet Gunda (sp?) the new puppy. So adorable.

Saturday, we went to a birthday party for E's fri.end Maja Her parents run the NW Portland International Hostel & Guesthouse. Having never been to a hostel before, I was surprised at how amazing this space was. Totally recommend it for anyone who's got friends coming into town and they need a place to stay. The private rooms are beautiful and it's right off NW 18th and Flanders so it's in a great spot. The party was a huge success and the kids had a blast. Jim made homemade banana "ice cream" which was basically frozen bananas put through the juicer. Elliot thought it was the best thing she'd ever eaten!!!

Then, Saturday night, David and I had a sitter and actually went out for a few hours . Was so much fun! Thanks to Liza for babysitting.

Sunday was busy too and E and I met Shannon and Jack at the pool for a few hours. Jack's getting so big and we can't wait to hang out with him again. (We're thinking we might hit the beach next time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment