Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bella Organic

To say that we've enjoyed the pumpkin patch this fall would be an understatement. Thank god Sauvie Island is close and there are a multitude of pumpkin patches to choose from. Otherwise, I might have lost it!

So on Saturday we made our fourth (yes I did say fourth) trip out to the Island with Aaron and the Tosky's to Bella Organic Farm. In fact, it was Elliot's 5th trip as her day care did an outing out there last week.

So, instead of the hay ride, we took the cow train.  And instead of the corn maize, we jumped in the bouncy house.  And we still had a whole lot of fun!   As usual, Aaron outdid himself with gorgeous pics!  Thank you, thank you!

With the Halloween season officially coming to a close next week, I think it's safe to say we probably are done with the pumpkin patch for the year.  But I've learned never to say never! ;-)












No comments:

Post a Comment