Monday, August 23, 2010

Chicago in August





I was reminded why I rarely go to Chicago in August. It's hot. Not just a little hot, but dripping with sweat 3 mins after you take a shower hot. Fortunately it was just me that was uncomfortable. Elliot didn't seem to notice at all.

In a nutshell...the trip was awesome. I loved being home and it was even more incredible to spend two weeks with the munchkin without the stress of work. So much happened during these few weeks so I'll try not to bore everyone and I'll just focus on the highlights.

And before I do anything, need to send out a HUGE thanks to Mike and Cynthia for letting us invade their house (or rather houses in both Chicago and Michigan) for two weeks. You made this trip so incredibly wonderful for us all...hopefully you've recovered from the visit. (and thanks to Pat and Alex for sharing your space with a 10 month old. I'm sure it wasn't exactly what you had in mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment