

Well you can see that took my first step on Friday. Not sure I'm ready to do that on a regular basis yet, but mom and dad keep cheering me on. Actually, I get around much faster on my knees and it's pretty funny to watch mom and dad chase me all over the place!
I went back to the park with Keris on Saturday. Still love those swings. Need to get mom to take me to the swings at our park.
Sunday was crazy busy, with a trip to the dog park, shopping where we ran into Liz and Lisa, a visit with Jen and finally a BBQ at Kelly's and lots of kisses from Nola. I'm beat tonight.
Getting excited for a big week this week. On Friday we're going camping for a day and then off to Chicago for two weeks! YAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment