So I'll say it again...the best thing I did after Elliot was born was to join the Baby & Me group at Good Sam. I just met the most amazing women. On Fridays, a bunch of the gals meet at Tualatin Hills Parks & Rec for playgroup. While most of the time, I can't partake in this activity, since I was off this week, I took full advantage and made the trip across town. Elliot's favorite part....running around the baseball diamond in her bare feet!
It was a blast and so great to catch up with the moms who I don't get to see often enough (this month being the exception since we seem to be seeing a lot of each other...see 2year old bday post forthcoming). Not to mention the facility is spectacular. Even had a visit from one of the dad's who works out there! What I quickly realized is that there's about to be a "round 2" as several of my girls are pregnant with number two. Congrats to Nicole, Nicole, Jenn, Leslee, Anne (who wasn't there). Gonna be fun to meet all the new editions.

No comments:
Post a Comment