I must be the worst helicopter parent ever. Not only did I not get that many great pics of Elliot at the party, I got NONE of the birthday boy. Sorry, Jack. I will try to make it up to you next time!
That said, the party was fantastic. Playground Gym hosted and they have a lot of fun stuff. They have a hanging chair that Elliot loved to settle into and spin, and spin, and spin. They have mats and high bars. They have a climbing wall. And they have a "tree-house"! But mostly they had the hanging seat which Elliot loved and only left for cake and the obstacle courses.
The cake was fabulous, and the obstacle courses...well, watch the video to see.
Elliot was so pooped by the party, that she sacked out two seconds after we started driving home (around 7 pm) and she proceeded to sleep until almost 7 am this morning. (Yay for daddy!)




No comments:
Post a Comment