I know...for those that read this regularly (at least I know there are four or five of you out there)...we've been horribly remiss in updating the blog. Suffice it to say, December was nuts! But Grammy reminds me ever time we talk that we haven't put any new pics up so I promised her that she wouldn't be disappointed when she went to check Monday morning. So sit back, there's a few weeks to cover! Or, if you're like me...just scroll through and look at the pics. Cause really...that's where the good stuff is!
We kicked off the real start of the holiday season mid december with a baby shower for Nicole and baby Avah! So great to add another girl to this awesome bunch and we know big sister Raya is doing an excellent job of ensuring Avah fits right in with the rest of the group! Brendan..you sure you don't want another one? You look good holding that baby. And of course, mention a party to Elliot and her first question is "Cupcake?" Thank god for Nicole K for making adorable cupcakes for the kids...or who knows what Elliot would have done!
Following the shower, we had our annual Gift Exchange. And wouldn't you know it...Santa had a special treat in store paying us a visit on the 18th just to make sure the kids were able to share their last minute holiday wishes! Secretly, I think he was checking up to make sure everyone was "extra good" for the rest of the year! Rumor has it he had a pretty big job this year! Kinda thought Elliot would be afraid of Santa, but not this year...I think she took out a few of her pals trying to push her way to sit on Santa's lap ;-)
Thanks to Elizabeth (aka Ellie) for the awesome puzzle and fairy wings. You can see that Elliot couldn't even wait to get home before she had to put them on!!
And thanks to "Santa Julie" and "Santa Jefferson" for the awesome cooler and tote. Can I just say that I think we've used them almost every day since we got them! And a huge thanks to the Wrights for hosting again this year. As always, we love everyone and thanks for a great start to the holiday.

















No comments:
Post a Comment